The attorneys at Devlin Parkinson understand the health care system and we appreciate the professional accomplishments that are threatened as a result of a lawsuit or a professional misconduct investigation.
Collectively our attorneys have over 50 years of experience serving as counsel to physicians, hospitals, nurses, dentists, ophthalmologists, chiropractors, emergency medical services, nursing homes, correctional medical facilities, and other health care professionals. In addition to representing health care professionals in the setting of litigation, we have served as counsel in credentialing, licensing, and disciplinary matters before administrative boards.
We also appreciate our continuing relationship with medical liability insurance carriers who are dedicated to supporting the medical professionals we represent. For these carriers, we are committed to aligning our interests so that we are able to provide expert legal services in a reliable, effective, and efficient manner.
We are proud to represent a diverse group of local and national clients. Some of the clients that our firm has had the privilege of representing over the years:
- Abbeville County Hospital
- Anderson Area Medical Center (AnMed)
- Cannon Memorial Hospital
- Carolina Center for Behavioral Health
- EDCare Management, Inc.
- Laurens County Health Care System
- MAG Mutual Insurance Company
- National Chiropractic Mutual Insurance Company
- Oconee Medical Center
- Ophthalmic Mutual Insurance Company
- Palmetto Baptist Easley
- Palmetto Healthcare Liability Insurance Program
- Shriners Hospital for Children
- The Doctors Company
- Universal Health Services